So I’ve made an OC blog for the very first time. Follow at your own discretion; I’d love people to RP with.
Seven children and seven Horcruxes
The seven characters each having one of the seven Horcruxes. Draco with the ring, Ron with the locket, Hermione with the cup, Harry himself, Neville and Nagini, Ginny and the diary and Luna with the diadem.
THIS IS BLOODY BRILLIANT
we need more surrealism always. ideas i’ve had, gathered from snippets of books/poems/anime/video games/photos/my own head, but will never write stories about so go ahead and write these i guess:
- hospital where it’s always 1:02 am
- you left your car keys in the gap between dimensions again
- the story of a set of carpeted pink apartment stairs
- i’ve been waking up every morning with small burns on my hands that i don’t remember getting but i’m choosing to ignore it
- i’m sorry for what i did, please take me back. it’s cold in outer space
- baseball bat w/ nails through it found buried under a church
- this dog has been following me home every day and licking my hand and he’s really cute but i think he might have died a long time ago
- she is braiding the universe’s hair
- this traffic light has a switch on it somewhere and if you press it someone you hate dies but you can only do it three times
- can you PLEASE take your gas mask off at your aunt’s funeral
When reality television star and fashion blogger Lauren Conrad was asked what her “favorite position” was on a live radio program a while back, the women listening held their breath. Although we take great pride in the work that we do, most of us could relate to being undermined and belittled publicly at work. When Conrad cleverly retorted “CEO,” it was hard not to aggressively high-five our laptop and mobile devices. The words “hell” and “yeah” could be heard all across the nation.